Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India is one of the largest public sector banks in India. Here are key details about Union Bank:
Union Bank of India is a government-owned bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1919 and is one of the oldest and leading banks in the country.
Union Bank offers a wide range of banking and financial services, including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, personal loans, home loans, vehicle loans, credit cards, business loans, agricultural loans, and trade finance services. It also provides various investment and insurance products.
- Digital Banking
Union Bank provides online banking services and a mobile banking app, allowing customers to perform transactions, pay bills, transfer funds, and manage their accounts through digital platforms.
- International Presence
Union Bank has a presence in international markets and offers services such as foreign currency accounts, international trade financing, and NRI banking.
- ATMs and Branches
Union Bank has an extensive network of branches and ATMs across India, ensuring convenient access to banking services for its customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Union Bank actively participates in CSR initiatives, focusing on areas such as education, healthcare, sanitation, skill development, and community development.
- Awards and Recognition
Union Bank has received recognition for its banking services and initiatives, both nationally and internationally.
Union Bank of India Saving and Credit Card
Union Bank of India offers a range of savings accounts and credit cards to its customers. Please note that specific details regarding savings accounts and credit card offerings can change over time, so it’s advisable to visit the official Union Bank of India website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information. As of my last update in September 2021, here is some general information about Union Bank of India’s savings accounts and credit cards.
Union Bank of India Savings Accounts:
- Regular Savings Account: Union Bank of India offers a standard savings account with features such as ATM/Debit card, internet banking, mobile banking, and the option to link the account with various deposit and loan products.
- Union Family Savings Scheme: This account is designed to cover the entire family under a single account, allowing multiple transactions for family members.
- Union Flexi Savings Deposit: This account offers the flexibility of a fixed deposit with features similar to a savings account, allowing customers to earn higher interest rates.
- Union Flexi Plus Savings Deposit: It is a variant of the Union Flexi Savings Deposit, offering additional benefits such as a free ATM card, internet banking, and a personalized chequebook.
Union Bank of India Credit Cards:
- Union Bank Credit Card: Union Bank offers various credit card options, each with its own set of features, rewards, and benefits. These may include cashback, rewards points, discounts on dining and shopping, travel benefits, and more.
- Co-branded Credit Cards: Union Bank collaborates with other companies to offer co-branded credit cards. These cards may be associated with specific retailers, airlines, or organizations, providing tailored benefits related to the partnership.
- Add-on Cards: Union Bank allows primary cardholders to apply for add-on credit cards for their family members. Add-on cards share the credit limit with the primary card and offer similar features.
The specific terms, benefits, fees, and eligibility criteria for savings accounts and credit cards can vary based on the type of account or card you choose.
It’s important to carefully review the terms and conditions, fees, interest rates (for savings accounts), credit limits, rewards, and other details associated with any Union Bank of India savings account or credit card you are interested in.
Additionally, credit card availability and features may be subject to credit approval.
For the most accurate and updated information on Union Bank of India’s savings accounts and credit cards, I recommend visiting the official Union Bank of India website or contacting their customer service directly.
Please note that specific services, interest rates, and terms may change over time. For the most accurate and up-to-date information about Union Bank’s offerings, it’s recommended to visit the official Union Bank of India website or contact their branches or customer service directly.